Viewpoints & Perspectives
Topics and discussions of interest in the world of fine art and photography.
There’s one specific question that comes up often in the world of photography. That question – “Is it Photoshopped?” is frequently asked of photographers. It’s also a question that pops-up occasionally in the minds of other photographers. The “Photoshop Glasses”…Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Badlands National Park in South Dakota
- A Step Back In Time
- Springtime at Centennial Lakes Park in Edina, Minnesota
- Featured in Edina Magazine
- Chip Jones Photography at Edina Art Center
- Horseplay Studios
- 2016 Town Planner Calendar
- Southdale Center – Edina, Minnesota
- Is it Art or Not?
- Photography Composition Rule #1 – Be Yourself