I was pleased to see that the City of Edina selected “segments” of one of my photographs to feature on the home page at http://edinamn.gov/. Unfortunately these images were not credited to me and so I’d like to make a claim here.
City of Edina web site:
My original photograph:
Some color correction. Still the same image… I’ll take the credit 😉
Recent Blog Posts
- Badlands National Park in South Dakota
- A Step Back In Time
- Springtime at Centennial Lakes Park in Edina, Minnesota
- Featured in Edina Magazine
- Chip Jones Photography at Edina Art Center
- Horseplay Studios
- 2016 Town Planner Calendar
- Southdale Center – Edina, Minnesota
- Is it Art or Not?
- Photography Composition Rule #1 – Be Yourself