The 2016 Town Planner Calendar for Edina, Minnesota is in the mail and being delivered to Edina zip codes.
My photography is featured on the cover of the Edina Edition, as well as other pages inside. The calendar is about 12″ x 11″ and the photograph to the right is on the cover. It’s also filled with some great money saving coupons for businesses in Edina (shameless plug).
This will mark the fifth year that I’ve provided photography to the local Town Planner team (Brian Burnstein and Tony Selinger). In prior years I’ve provided photography for up to 7 different Town Planner calendars.
This year I chose to work on only one calendar, this for my home town (and current residence) of Edina, Minnesota. I did so because I love Edina, but I also have other photography projects and assignments that required more focus.
I want to thank Tony and Brian for their continued support. Happy Holidays, and best wishes to all for a peaceful, safe, prosperous and Happy New Year in 2016!
Recent Blog Posts
- Badlands National Park in South Dakota
- A Step Back In Time
- Springtime at Centennial Lakes Park in Edina, Minnesota
- Featured in Edina Magazine
- Chip Jones Photography at Edina Art Center
- Horseplay Studios
- 2016 Town Planner Calendar
- Southdale Center – Edina, Minnesota
- Is it Art or Not?
- Photography Composition Rule #1 – Be Yourself