This is a recent photo I shot while exploring an area near the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, MN. What captured my attention was the scene of a lone figure outside an empty bus shelter on a busy and noisy city street.
When I got home that night and started processing this image, I realized that the church steeple was perfectly aligned to the bus shelter, as if it belonged more to the bus shelter than the hidden church in the background.
I was just thinking about how isolated that one lone figure must have felt in a sea of bright lights, a noisy city street, and the faceless speeding cars passing by on a cold winter night.
Recent Blog Posts
- Badlands National Park in South Dakota
- A Step Back In Time
- Springtime at Centennial Lakes Park in Edina, Minnesota
- Featured in Edina Magazine
- Chip Jones Photography at Edina Art Center
- Horseplay Studios
- 2016 Town Planner Calendar
- Southdale Center – Edina, Minnesota
- Is it Art or Not?
- Photography Composition Rule #1 – Be Yourself