I know what you’re thinking… photography of a mausoleum makes for a rather dark and dreary subject. Last weekend though, I was at Lakewood Cemetery in Minneapolis, MN and discovered that a new building on the grounds had just opened. I found this building (a mausoleum) to be magnificent – both inside and out.
I took several photographs of the outside of the building (which I’ll publish later). But in all honesty I found that the interior to be far more intriguing and wanted to share a few of these photographs with you.
I’ll have to get over there again soon!
Recent Blog Posts
- Badlands National Park in South Dakota
- A Step Back In Time
- Springtime at Centennial Lakes Park in Edina, Minnesota
- Featured in Edina Magazine
- Chip Jones Photography at Edina Art Center
- Horseplay Studios
- 2016 Town Planner Calendar
- Southdale Center – Edina, Minnesota
- Is it Art or Not?
- Photography Composition Rule #1 – Be Yourself