I sell my fine art photography and digital art prints to commercial and residential clients. My work is comprised of landscape, architecture and digital mixed-media work. Be sure to check out my Featured Fine Art Photography portfolio to see some of my personally selected work.
Prints are available in a variety of sizes and formats. If you are interested in purchasing one of my prints, please use this inquiry form and let me know what type of work you are looking for.
My paper prints are available in a variety of sizes finishes. These include the following:
- Lustre Paper – A semi-gloss paper with vibrant colors and excellent skin tones. Available up to 30″ x 45″ sizes.
- Glossy Paper – Vibrant colors with a highly reflective, glossy finish. Available up to 30″ x 45″ sizes.
- Metallic Paper – A paper with a metallic base that adds a shimmer and vibrant colors. Highly reflective, glossy finish. Great for photographs of water and other reflective surfaces. Available up to 30″ x 45″ sizes.
- Rag Fine Art Paper – 100% cotton, archival quality paper with a smooth texture, sheen-free. A great choice for B&W photographs. Available up to 40″ x 50″ sizes.
I offer framed photography in a variety of sizes and shapes. You can also select a window matter or choose to have no matte at all. Our standard frame is black semi-gloss in 1″ or 1-3/4″ widths. We also offer the following glass options:
- Acrylic – Least expensive and lighter in weight than glass. Available with reflection control and UV protection to reduce print fading due to sunlight.
- Glass – More expensive, but is scratch resistant and more durable. Available with reflection control and UV protection to reduce print fading due to sunlight.
My Canvas Wraps (sometimes called Gallery Wraps) is a photographic print on a mounted canvas that wraps around the edges to give a finished look without the need for framing. It is a less expensive way to decorate your walls.
Printing is done on a fine art canvas using an inkjet process (Giclée) or as a Metallic or Lustre Photographic Paper using a traditional canvas process. Our Premium Gallery Wraps come with a UV protected coating, sawtooth hangers, corner bumpers and black paper backing.
Wall murals are basically a large photograph that is printed in rolls and then applied to a smooth wall, much like wallpaper. This is a perfect solution for large walls in reception areas, front lobbies, offices or home entertainment spaces.
I’ve produced wall murals up to 11 x 23 feet for corporate clients. Please contact me for more information about this service.